Monday, March 12, 2007

??? where is bogie ???

sumpin funky is happinin around here , first sunshade then jaffa now bogie . where are they ? bogie has not posted anything in a few days , but thats not the point . i e-maild on the 9th , no awnser . thats just not like bogie , if i e-mail him he usualy awnsers it in a matter of minutes . i know why sunshade/jaffa arnt posting (there moms to busy) but still . maby he and his mom are just takeing a break , but if they are they would of told us . if any one knows anything TELL ME NOW please , im kinda starting to worry

love a worried maggie #2 :(
(edit ok sunshade and jaffa are back there mom was apperntly not buisy she was in a car crash but still no bogie)

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

He's most probably having a burger with his mom!!!!
I tell ya - he's just the luckiest dog!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Mz. Mags:
Don't worry about Bogie Bear! He's livin' the life in LA! Probably had a crazy weekend out on sunset strip! :)
AireIMAGINE THAT!
Liberty

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I'm sure Bogie is fine. He'll be back soon I'm sure.

Licks
Oscar x

The Airechicks said...

Mz Mags:

We're with Liberty - Bogie Bear is at some party or maybe he's working out with Heidi - his pawsonal trainer.....Too many burgers.....

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hi sweetie,

I'm here! Just cannot convince mom to blog sometimes when it's this hot outside... she melts!

Love,
Bogart

Sunshade said...

Dear Maggie Moo!!!

Sorry it took me so long to leave you a comment, but here I am! I want to welcome you to our blog community, you will see, we are like a big huge family!!

Keep blogging pretty girl, I'll be checking back in!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Sunshade said...

Hello Maggie Maggie, my sister's name name is Maggie Maggie too.

Sunshade say say I can post a comment to you, so I say ok ok.

I just want to tell you HI HI, I'm a handsome handsome boy too just like Bogart. I hope you will like like me too, but I like to bite bite faces.....

Lovey licks,
Jaffaman

where are you ?