Thursday, May 10, 2007

IM NOT A SPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





My EVIL mom made me post this , its NOT real , i swear to dog !!!!







She must of gottin like an expert or a program or something to create these counter fit pictures of me . ITS NOT REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!



(MOM:apparently the people who live behind us have a couple of labs . one day while i was watering the plants on the pool deck (Maggie was sleeping in the house) i heard this awkward sound , thump , thump , thump , thump , thump !!!! so i looked over the fence to see what was going on , i was shocked to see the male (did i mention he has 3 legs) on top of the (blind) female , humpin' away)




YOUR POINT !!!!!!!!!!!!




(MOM: my point is , that's what you where looking at. let me explain , the next day i put Maggie on the pool deck to let her bark at "HER" "floaty thing" aka chlorine dispenser . when i came back to get her i saw this)




UUH.....BUT.....I WA.......i was....i was scr......i was scratching my nose...........yah , that's it....i was scratching my nose agents the fence , i assure you i do it all the time


(MOM:yeah sure ...... it just so happens i looked over the fence why you where "scratching your nose" and the labs where , "breeding" . I CAUGHT YOU RED PAWED !!!!!! YOU LITTLE PERVERT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Megen's law , are you reading this , ASPCA , Americas most wanted !!!!!!! SOMEONE READ THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


Maggie: *speechless*


(MOM: haaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its true !!!!!!!!!!)


Maggie:*passes out !!!!!!!!!!!*


(MOM:so its true , ya little nasty !!!!!!!!!!!!)


Maggie:regains consciousness


(MOM:i have another document of proof)


Maggie:looses consciousness


Maggie is unable to comment at this time ......

13 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Oh no.... I'll believe you Maggie, you were scratching your nose


~ fufu

Boo Casanova said...

maggie pervert! oops! somehow maggie pervert sounds so good. maggie, i understand you. tell mom, you are just curious!

wet wet licks

Boo

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hmm, Maggie, I'd say mum has a lot of evidence of your spying there...

Licks
Oscar x

Molly the Airedale said...

uh oh! I think mom caught you red handed Maggie! Does this mean no more cookies - ever?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Faya said...

Hahahahaahahahaha Maggie.....
Kihihihsss, Faya

Peanut said...

oh my well I think it is a just a girl natural curosity at work.

Myeo said...

Noghty noghty you..hehe

Love
Boy n Baby

Asta said...

OOOH MAggie caught red-pawed...but what's wrong with a little curiosity...and ahm noses do get itchy
kisses ASTA(up over)

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Maggie, I like to watch too! xxx Asta down under

Anonymous said...

ha roo ha roo ha roo... Hey.. sometimes you just gotta watch :)
Hugs, Sitka

Ben & Darling said...

Hehehehehuhuwuwahahahahahahaha !!!!! No comment.

Lorenza said...

Maggie. I know that if we hear something we have to check up where it comes from. Is just curiosity. It's a natural thing. Sometimes people don't understand us!
Besos
Lorenza

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

I know you aren't a pervert! I believe like Fu Fu Bear that you were really scratching your nose.

BIG hugs from Billy Boo:)

where are you ?