Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Now i know i would have a semi-long post today, but my stoopid mom took all the Christmas postures WITH OUGHT the memory card!!!!! I am getting up at the but crack of dawn tmro, and driving (with mom) to Greer Arizona (The place where my mom spent half her childhood). We will be gone for a week. I PROMISE i will find a way to share my Christmas with all you guys, and make mom get her laptop fixed so she can make LATE Christmas/New year cards. Better late than never i guess. I'm sorry i that i have not been a good blogger, it has been a hectic few months for me and my mom. My 1st new years resolution is to post a lot more, and read blogs more. I hope you had a verrrrrrrrrrry good Christmas.
~Magzz~

9 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Mrery X'mas to you Magz! It's okay if you & your mom have no time to blog, we still love ya! Don't stress about it too much ok? Love you both!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Snowball said...

Merry Christmas to you and your mum, Maggie.

Did you get lots of pressies and treats?

Luv,
Snowball

Molly the Airedale said...

Merry Christmas, Maggie!
Have a great time in Greer!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Maggie
Don't worry Maggie. We will be here waiting for your next post!
Enjoy your Holidays!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Magz, hope you had a great Xmas! J x

Lillie Valentine said...

I hope you had a good christmas and got lots of pressies. My mom isn't very good at blogging either so don't worry!

PerfectTosca said...

Happy New Year, Maggie!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

dog diapers said...

Happy Christmas Merry.I wish you had a fantastic the holidays are and got many pressies.

where are you ?