Sunday, December 23, 2007

Holy poop

Wow, that was a short first part of December! I am pretty much behind a year that has to do with my blog. I'm sorry i haven't emailed my Christmas cards, but moms laptop that has all the fancy card stuff is having major issues lately, so if it comes down to it i might just have to send a boring old email, sorry but if passable i will make a good new years card!!!!
Mom has been SO busy with stuff. it isn't funny. i promise i will post a super duper long fin post tomorrow and on Christmas, OK. Ooooh yeah, Sunshade is a calendar girl!!! She is on Friday March 14 in the 2008 365 days of dog calendar, isn't that cool!!! Mom entered me in the calendar contest so on the slightest smallest chance i might win!!! well i gtg now sorry but i swear to DOG ill post a super duper good post, k?
Luv MAGZZ

8 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Darn! I wish you would have scanned the picture of Sunshade! We wanna see it!
We can't wait for your long post, Maggie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Snowball said...

Maggie. I am looking forward to your long long post.

Luv,
Snowball

Lorenza said...

Maggie, I will be waiting for your long post too!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Harry said...

A very happy Christmas to you Maggie!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Bond said...

Come Back soon Maggie.

Merry Christmas and enjoy the holiday :)

Dining Alone said...

Merry Christmas!!

dog diapers said...

Maggie, I will be looking forward to your lengthy post too!
Have a night...

World of Animals, Inc said...

Hey Maggie!! We hope that you are having some great times during the holidays. We hope to see your posting again soon. Thanks for sharing the update with us. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals

where are you ?