Saturday, May 12, 2007

prezzies from libzzz !!!




My airedoribal friend liberty sent me a prezzie !!!!!!


MY prezzie !!!!!





comon mom , OPEN IT !!!!!!




aah smells good



ooh wait card first !!!!!




it reads ,

hi Maggie & Maggie's mum !

mum & i thought it would be fun to share a prezzie

with you ! (Maggie: sweet part) we are really glad

you joined dogs with blogs + we (heart) love (heart)

that you're one of our special Airedale friends !!!


woof !!!

airekisses

+

airehugs

liberty

+

******* (liberty's mom *'ed for privacy)

P.S ; i slobbered all over the red ball for you ? (heart) ahhroo!!!(Maggie: yaaaaah !!!)



OK , now its prezzie time !!!

YEAH , WRAPPING PAPER !!!!!! i love rippin stuff !!!!!!!!


*GASP* OOH MY ^$#%*&% DoG!!!!!!!!! *#&$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


a bully stick , a moooooo tube , and a G.I bone !!!!!!!


yummy !!!!!!

i even got a red squeekie ball (my all time FAVE type of toy) with libz own slobber !!!!!!!


thank you liberty (and liberty's mom !!!!) !!!!!!! i love everything !!!! (keep watching your mailbox for a lil sumsum this next few weeks:) liberty , you are all most 2 kind !!!!!!

luv , Maggie #2
PS , liberty (and her mom) your card made mom tear up (she is to sensitive) , good job !!!!


(last note , liberty : sorry for the delay !!!!!!)



3 comments:

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Woo-Hoo Maggie!
Glad you got the gift! I picked all those things out personally! Mum didn't know if you would like the ball, but I just KNEW you would cause I'm such a freak about them myself! I think that I invented a new language when I get a squeaky ball - dad calls it squeakeneze! heheeheehee!
AireCOOL!
Liberty

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, what an most excellent pressie! You're a lucky girl Maggie!

Licks
Oscar x

Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

Great prezzies! xxx Asta

where are you ?