Wednesday, May 16, 2007

*NEW* weekly review



(first note ; i posted something 2 posts down , sorry , it was a draft for along time , before the ones about fufu)






WEEKLY REVIEW






i am starting a weekly review , its about things i try'ed and liked .



so , this week i try'ed "Zuke's MINI Naturals"




these treats are all natural , chicken based treats , first ingredient is MEAT , in this case chicken . no corn added , and all natural ingredients !!!!!


yum-o-meter ; ill give it a 8 out of 10 kooKIES . yummy , but a little to small , and not really that POW you want . great training treats !!!!


smell-o-rama-meater ; 10 out of 10 kookies . they smell soo yummylicious !!! (not to those hoomans though)


textur-ama meter ; these treats are soft !!!! kinda like a piece of dried fruit .


all-together-o-meter ; 9 out of 10 paws up !!!!!


these treats can be found at petco , petsmart , or at there website . bags come in 6 oz (170 g) and 18 oz (about 510 g) . a 6 oz bag is about 5 bucks (US) , and a 18 oz is about 10 bucks (US) , so not to bad .


the treats are about a half an inch , or about the size of a cheerio (cereal)



(yes , that's a goldfish , mom cant find a tape measure , sawwwie)

so i recommend this treat , especially to small dogs :)

yours truly , Maggie #2

8 comments:

Billy said...

I don't see anything? Did I miss a link somewhere? boo hoo:(

BIG hugs from Billy Boo:)

Boo said...

ah maggie, i tried the salmon one before. yeah, kinda small. even smaller for an airegirl like you. i need a handful to satisfy my stomach!

wet wet licks

Boo

Dachsies Rule said...

Maggie we have tummy tagged you. Show us your tummy and tag three others!

Roxie, Sammy & Andy

Asta said...

This might be just the thing to get me to learn a few commands..so far I kinda only do things when I feel like it, even though I know how..I pwetend I don't hear..stick my paws in my ear and go lalalalalalalalal,,I can't hear you Mummy heheheheh

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

We have never seen such treats here. Must tell Mama to open her eys big big next time she at the petstore.

Love
Boy n Baby

Oscar Airedale said...

Mm, sound good, but the goldfish also looks tasty!

Licks
Oscar x

Luckie the Dachie said...

That treat looks very yummy...!! They have some other flavours too like peanut butter and what nots right?

Ferndoggle said...

I think I'd rather eat the goldfish...those treats are teeny tiny. And I'm huge.

Sherman

where are you ?