Thursday, May 31, 2007

i hurt mom .. :(

I hurt mom ....

Yes , its true . well , its a sorda long story (kinda) ....


the story ..


So my mom and her "friend" (the guy who helped make MY grass pit) took me on a loooooooooong walk today . past MY park (2 miles away from my house) past the mall (5 miles away from my house) even past the super huge Von's (7 miles away from home) well , about 2 blocks away from the super humongo Von's (food store) there is a petco . my mom and her "friend" took me in front of petco , and even coincided the HUGE event of going in petco *eye roll* . i was super hyper and excited cause i saw another dog (nothing new) so i pulled mom off her feet .. well her knee hit the curb and she started screamed , so loud the manager of petco came out to tell my baby of a mom to shut the hell up . well her knee was reallllllly bloody and her chin was scraped . so her "friend" called another friend to pick them up and drop them off at my house . when we got home the "friend" put some soap and cleaned her knee up . well every time he touched it she screamed her head off . well it wasn't getting any better and my mom was crying so hard and loud that we know sumpin was wrong . sooooooo we jumped in MY maggieMOBILE (with the "friend" driving) and we went to the hospitable . (yes i know , no dogs allowed , but when my mom wants something she makes her point to gets it . once she even pretended to be smart , she is blond . oops i mean blind , not blond hehehehehe . so anyhoo she pretended to be blind just so i could go in a restaurant with her) so anyway , when we got to the ER we had to wait for like a kigillion hours (mom; 4 hours) and finally they gave her pain m:)eds and took an X-RAY . apparently it takes another 5 hours to get the results back , so off to the computer room to check my blog (that's why i left some of you (early) and it turns out my mom has a chipped knee cap ...... and she needs 11 stitches from the cut . well after 5 hours of sewing up my moms leg and getting like a life time supply of pain meds we are home . they cant do anything about the chip , so my mom will be on crutches for like a month :( guess what that means ?? no walkies :( ooh and the guy (moms "friend") is staying the night (downstairs on the couch) in case mom needs anything ... (to her safe i am sleeping in her bed with her instead of my bed with myself :) well i gotta go now , moms in pain ...

nite-nite ~Magzz~

26 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh gosh Maggie, what have you done to your mom??? Oh, poor mom... she must be hurt real badly. But on the other hand, it wasn't totally your fault you know, we doggies sometimes just can't help but go towards sumthing we NEED to go towards to... right? I hope your mom will recover soon & then you can have our normal walkies again.

You know my hooman, fell down 5 times already this year ALONE!? All on hard pavement, once on grass & the rest of the time on the road. All becoz of three of us... You can see scars, scratches & bruises mostly on her knees & hands... Heeeeheee!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Owie Maggie, 11 stitches is like a really, really bad injury I think!

Licks
Oscar x

Molly the Airedale said...

Well, I do have to say I know that excited Airedale spirit very well and I've spun my mom around a few times and gotten in huge trouble but chipped knee caps and stitches??!! Maggie, you went too far! So now you have to take care of your mom and your penance is no walkies! boohoo for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Poor Maggie, does this mean no walkies for you?

I hope your mum's knee is OK and that it doesn't hurt too much. Stitches are horrible. Maybe you can lick it better?

J x

Anonymous said...

Oh No Maggie! I hope your mom gets to feeling better soon. I can not believe the manager was an @$$ and yelled at her. That was totally uncalled for!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Lorenza said...

Hi, Maggie.
I am so sorry to hear about your mom's injury. 11 stitches?? That must be very painful.
Take care of her while she gets better.
Have a nice weekend
Besos
Lorenza

Allegra the Airedale! said...

Maggie,

Please let your momma know that i am very sorry for her. Your mother was surely know how sorry you are for what you did and that she knows you never ever would want to hurt her. You sure do have some adventures my hero.

Allegra and Saffie

Unknown said...

Hey maggie,

Now its your turn to take care of mom! She is soooo lucky. Make sure you tell her everyday!


Loves,
Tofu

FleasGang said...

ahhhh. No treats for you Maggie!

Hope your mom's knee and chin are feeling better soon

The FleasGang

Huskee and Hershey said...

11 stitches and a chipped knee cap sounds pretty bad, Maggie! I must say that you are a pretty strong girl!!
Take care of your mom and pls give her a big kiss from me.. (and if possible, can you give yourself 5 kisses from me??!!)

XOXO,
Your Huskee Boy

Bogart H. Devil said...

Yikes Maggie, that's awful! I hope your mom gets better soon (and learns how to stand up on those silly two legs those humans have...)

Love,
Bogart

PerfectTosca said...

Wow maggie, that sounds painful. I bet you feel awful. The trick now is to feel so bad that she feels bad that you feel bad. Then she will completely forgive you and hobble around and wait on you. It will be good for her to move around. I made my mom take a serious flop last year, boy I felt awful. He ankle still isn't right. To top it off, I got protective while she was down and was snarling at people trying to help out. So I know a little about how you feel.

Faya said...

Aïe ! I hope your mom will be fine soon...
Kiss, Faya

Abby said...

Holy cow, what a story!! I like your blog, you are a funny dog! I have never been to a hospital, and I'm not strong enough to pull my mommy off her feet, so I guess I won't ever go there. Hmmm......Is it fun?
Abby

Stanley said...

Mags!

Whoa, sister! Hard to believe that with opposable thumbs and all of their electronic gadgets, humans still don't have the standing up and walking thing down too well. I am sorry for your poor mom, though! AireZen to her and goober kisses to.

Of course, there is plenty of goob love and kisses for you too, Maggie.

Your goober,
Stanley

Snowball said...

wow maggie, your mommy's knee must be very painful. Perhaps you should go for thos "Good Girl" classes and learn how to be a good girl. In that way, you get to go to petco more often too.

Hope your mommy get well soon. Give her some wet wet licks from me.

Take care,
Snowball

Asta said...

Hi Maggie, So vewy sowwy about your Mom..that must weally OUCH!!!!
but I don't think it's your fault, the "fwiend" should have helped hold your leash, and he doesn't sound weal effective in getting help either..you better pwotect her from him heheheheh
Hope your MOmmi feels lots better soonest..hope someone still gives you walkies
lots of smoochie kisses
Asta

Peanut said...

All we can say is ouch.

Ben & Darling said...

Oh poor maggie mom....you have to rest & rest & rest....no walkie for the queen...thats the punishment my queen....you have to take good care of ya mama...

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Oh Maggie, ouch, I sure hope your mom gets well soon. Keep us updated:)

BIG hugs and love from Billy Boo:)

Can you send mom your mailing address at summernb43@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Myeo said...

Oh no! It is just an accident. But remember to give your mom a lot of hugs and kisses.

Love
Boy n Baby

Ferndoggle said...

OUCH! That sounds very painful. My Mom falls down all the time (she's very clumsy) and one time she broke her wrist. But it wasn't my fault.

Hope your Mom feels much better soon!

Lola

Unknown said...

Holy crap Maggie - I hope your mom feels better and you feel less guilty too.
Ike

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Maggie, Maggie, Maggie!!
How do you and your mum get into all these situations? I swear! You should write a book!
AireHUGS!
Liberty
PS: Hope your mum is doing better!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear. I hope your mum is ok now. I'm sure she wont be mad at you Maggie..

~ girl girl

Gus said...

Maggie: We hope your mom feels better soon. Best be nice to the "friend", he may be your best bet for walkies for quite a while

where are you ?