Monday, April 30, 2007

too bad :(

its SOOOOOOOOOO sad that the DWB pawty is over , i had SOOOOOOOO much fun .

last year (before my blog) did DWBs do any kinda thing for like Christmas , hwwwwlaween , etc. i maid SOOOO many frenz , 15 to be exact !!!!! so here they are ....

asta up & over

Ben-Ben

boo-boo

boynbaby

Roxy , Sammy , and Andy , from dashies rule

Gussie

huskee-boy

Ike

Kingsley

peanut

Rudy

sitka

snowball

tin-tin

and yes , playboy boo .

if i forgot you i am sooooooooooo sorry , i have ben sooo busy updating my blog and sleeping .
as you can see my link list is getting very long . what use to take 30 maby 40 minutes now magically overnight turned into an hour , but that's a very , very , VERY good thing


in memorial of the people (including my next door neighbor's son's girlfriend) who lost there lives in the Virginia tech shooting . so i have a blog silence day.
yes i know , it was suposto be today , but too bad . i have modified it a little , here is my idea , once a week i will have a blog silence day , for me it will be Monday, every Monday starting next week i will not blog at all . so get use to it ..... the link for one day silence is http://www.onedayblogsilence.com/ ooh BTW , i found out about it from somedog in the chat room , I'm sorry i forgot who it was , although i think it might of ben sitka ......

if someone would like to meet me in the chat room (witch is still open) just comment this , or e-mail my Secretary @ satimmons@cox.net

love Maggie #2

10 comments:

Myeo said...

Hi Maggie, it was great knowing you. You are such a beautiful girl just like our friend Maggie and Sunshade.

Love
Boy n Baby

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, you did make a lot of new friends Maggie. Don't forget about us old friends now will ya?

Licks
Oscar x

Molly the Airedale said...

It was great chatting with you Maggie. I hope we can meet up again soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Peanut said...

It was great meeting you Maggie. You are one cool doggie.

Anonymous said...

Woo Woo Maggie... It was great meeting you this past weekend! I keep checking in the room, but no one is there ;(
Hugs, Sitka

Anonymous said...

ha roo Maggie...
I just finished helping mom update my link list, and it took us over an hour to go through everyones, ,read, and comment. Whew. But, I LOVE having friends!
Hugs, Sitka

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Maggie,
It was great 'reading' you in the chatroom!! It sure was fun wasn't it? (esp the flirting bit...)

Gus said...

Maggie: I do too visit your blog. I just don't comment often. I'm kinda shy that way, you know.

Particularly liked the pix of your aire-parents. I had two friends in Virginia who were airedales. Their names are Red and Blue. They are not related, but look a lot alike. Plus Blue (the female) had a blue collar when she arrived, so her name was, of course, Blue. When Red came along, it just made sense to name him Red! I miss them.

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Hey Mags!
Aren't DWBs the bestest?
AireLOVE&LICKS!
Liberty

Snowball said...

Hi Maggie, Its really a pleasure getting to chat with you. You are such pretty girl and my human found that she is begining to like airedale a lot.

Oh my doG, will she really abandon me to get one of your kind?

Luv
Snowball

where are you ?